If you have a flair for decorating our program could be an exciting opportunity for you. We take beautiful, vacant, upscale homes that are on the market for sale and place professional individuals and families with beautiful furnishings into these homes to stage the property as a "Showhome". These professional individuals and families, known as "Home Managers", live a life of luxury at apartment rent prices. No lease required.
To qualify to become a Home Manager, you are selected on the basis of your furniture's compatibility with the homes we have available along with a background and credit check. If you and your family are friendly, somewhat adventurous, have nice furnishings and no pets, Showhomes of Atlanta is the answer for you!!
If you qualify, you could live in a $200,000 - $5,000,000+ home/condo for $600 to $2000 a month. If you are an individual looking for a unique way to live - Look NO further!! Showhomes of Atlanta is an innovative and dynamic marketing strategy created for the purpose of enhancing the sale of vacant homes.
Since 1986, we have been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, HGTV, Travel Channel, Fox News, CNN, CNBC and CBS Early Morning Show and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine and USA Today.
Who is a Home Manager
Home Managers are professionals who are:
- Building a New Home
- Seeking Temporary Housing
- Starting a new life together
- An Individual or Family Looking To Reduce Expenses
- An Individual or Family Looking To Maintain Their Current Level of Living or Lifestyle
- Looking To Get Familiar With An Area Before Purchasing
- Looking For Flexibility As There Are No Long Term Lease Requirements
- Going Through Family Changes Such As Divorce